Wired network connection with relatively higher stability. No risk of disconnection under normal circumstances;
Highly reliable wireless network connection. Stability is positively associated with ISP service;
Stability similar to mobile network experience, may be subject to occasional signal fluctuations;
Used to connect to a computer or printer for receiving print orders (each FEIE device comes with at least one USB interface);
Functions of printer cutter
Can automatically cut the paper and are suitable for merchants with high order volume and in scenarios (such as restaurant kitchens) where higher efficiency is required;
Are equipped with serrated edge(s) which uses can use to tear slips manually, suitable for merchants with relatively smaller order volumes;
More Purchase Suggestions
1. Choose an appropriate model according to the network environment shared by most of the stores. For example, if most stores do not have a WiFi network, then choose a 4G model;
2. Purchase other models for individual shops with special network environments;
3. Choose a model based on business characteristics. For example, label printer is suitable for milk tea shops, while 80mm printer is more suitable for coffee shops/florists.
4. Choose the model with or without the cutter based on the industry's standard order volume;
1. Choose an appropriate model according to the network environment shared by most of your stores. For example, if most of your stores do not have a WiFi network, you should choose a 4G model;
2. Choose between 58/80mm receipt printers and label printer based on the characteristics of your business. For example, label printer is suitable for a milk tea shop, while 80mm printer is more
suitable for a coffee shop/florist.
3. Choose the model with or without the cutter based on your standard daily order volume.